Johnson & Johnson
from the inside out
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain and business services to commercial customers and intermediary partners of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans and the U.S. government. JJHCS aims to enhance the customer experience through the strategic management of customer data, logistics analytics and supply chain management.
JJHCS was introducing a customer-centric platform to align internal partner and external customer communications. The business needed a communication strategy and activation plan to articulate business value, provide clarity and consistency across messaging, and rally employees as one integrated business. JJHCS leadership team also required a range of consulting services to elevate the role of the organization internally and externally.
Communication & Activation Plan
- Developed audience archetypes with associated need states.
- Created communication strategy based on archetypes and business priorities.
- Developed anchor idea, “Inspired Progress” to unite and rally internal groups under one core message.
- Developed simplified storytelling messaging, taglines and sound bites for internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Devised supporting activation plan by stakeholder group and key customer-centric channels/touch-points.
- Led strategy, content and design for digital and print collateral targeting priority internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Developed presentations and supporting materials for leadership meetings, town halls and webinars.
- Provided ad-hoc strategic consulting support to senior leadership team and marketing VP’s.
- Devised speaker notes for key leadership presentations.
- Developed and designed presentations as requested.
PUBLIQ’s work was well received. Employees were engaged and empowered to bring the strategy to life, and the new messaging delivered positive, measurable results:
- 96% Messaging recall
- 80% Satisfaction with new communications tools
- 10% Customer engagement and retention